ANTIQUE ASSOCIATION OF ARCADIA, INC.
P.O. BOX 3400, ARCADIA, FL 34265
Make checks payable to: Antique Association of Arcadia
SEND PAYMENT FOR VENDOR’S SPACE BY 2ND WEEK OF MONTH
RAIN OR SHINE (NO REFUNDS)
NO SPACES RENTED ON THE DAY OF THE FAIR.
2013-2014 VENDOR’S CONTRACT
1. Vendor’s must be set up by 8am and stay until 3 pm.
2. Vendors are responsible for collecting all sales tax for that day.
3. Vendors will move their vehicle off Oak St. by 9 o’clock to allow parking for shoppers.
4. Vendors will sell items that are conducive to our Antique Fair. There will be no hand make jewelry, Tupperware, guns, craft type items, used clothing (unless vintage), cd’s, new books, reproductions or imports. All items should be dated no later than the 1950’s.
(If you do not comply you will be asked to remove items or to pack up.)
5. Vendors will leave a wide, clear path for wheelchairs and pedestrians to get by in a safe manner.
6. All vendors who set up on the sidewalk will put their merchandise flush against the side of the building ONLY. Tables and merchandise will not be set up on the roadside, in a parking space or by the walkways.
7. Vendor’s set up will not impede any shop’s doorways.
8. Vendors will not sell from their vehicles.
9. Vendors are responsible for leaving their rental space clean. Example: no cigarette butts, peanut shells, paper, broken merchandise, etc. Dumpsters are located behind most shops in town.
10. Benches and garbage cans are not to be used to display vendor’s merchandise.
11. Winter and regular vendors may keep their spaces by paying for 12 months in advance, or by attending at least 10 out of 12 Antique Fairs per year.
12. Vendors who do not pay in advance or two weeks prior to the next show will be in jeopardy of losing their space.
13. Vendors will not split the cost of or re-rent their booth space.
THE ANTIQUE ASSOCIATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SPACE TO ANY VENDOR OR ASK A VENDOR TO LEAVE WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE RULES OF THIS CONTRACT OR CONDUCTS THEMSELVES IN AN UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER.
The undersigned has received the Rules for Vendors attending the 2013-2014 Arcadia Antique Fair and agree to abide by this contract. The undersigned assumes any risk and releases the Antique Assoc of Arcadia and the City of Arcadia from any causes of actions, claims, demands, liability, or damages and agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any and all costs of any kind whatsoever caused by and allegedly caused by any acts, intentional, negligent, contributory, or otherwise by the Antique Assoc of Arcadia, it’s agents, officers, directors, or volunteers. The undersigned understand that the Antique Assoc of Arcadia is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or last of articles during the FAIR.
E-Mail____________________________________ Phone number____________________________
Rental space area___________________________________________________________________