ANTIQUE ASSOCIATION OF ARCADIA, INC.
P.O. BOX 3400, ARCADIA, FL 34265
Make checks payable to: Antique Association of Arcadia (AAA)
SEND PAYMENT FOR VENDOR’S SPACE BY 2ND WEEK OF MONTH
(This guarantees your same spot)
RAIN OR SHINE (NO REFUNDS)
NO SPACES RENTED ON THE DAY OF THE FAIR.
2014-2015 VENDOR’S CONTRACT
1. Vendor’s must be set up by 8am and stay until 3 pm.
2. Vendors are responsible for collecting all sales tax for that day.
3. Vendors will move their vehicle off Oak St. by 8 o’clock to allow parking for shoppers.
4. Vendors will sell items that are dated no later than the 1950's in our Antique Fair. There will be no guns, craft type items,
reproductions or imports. Mid-Century Modern will be accepted.
5. Vendors will leave a wide, clear path for wheelchairs and pedestrians to get by in a safe manner. (ADA Compliance)
6. All vendors who set up on the sidewalk will put their merchandise flush against the side of the building ONLY. Tables and
merchandise will not be set up on the roadside, in parking space or by the walkways, on benches or around trash cans.
7. Vendor’s set up will not impede any shop’s doorways.
8. Vendors will not sell from their vehicles or park in striped areas.
9. Vendors are responsible for leaving their rental space clean. Example: no cigarette butts, peanut shells, paper, broken merchandise, etc. Dumpsters are located behind most shops in town.
10. Vendors will not split the cost of or sub-lease their vendor space.
11. Park vendors may not leave their vehicles behind Bed and Breakfast or other shops.
THE ANTIQUE ASSOCIATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SPACE TO ANY VENDOR OR ASK A VENDOR TO LEAVE PERMANENTLY WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE RULES OF THIS CONTRACT OR CONDUCTS THEMSELVES IN AN UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER.
The undersigned has received the Rules for Vendors attending the 2014-2015 Arcadia Antique Fair and agree to abide by this contract. The undersigned assumes any risk and releases the Antique Assoc of Arcadia and the City of Arcadia from any causes of actions, claims, demands, liability, or damages and agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any and all costs of any kind whatsoever caused by and allegedly caused by any acts, intentional, negligent, contributory, or otherwise by the Antique Assoc of Arcadia, it’s agents, officers, directors, or volunteers. The undersigned understand that the Antique Assoc of Arcadia is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of articles during the FAIR.
Signature_____________________________________________ Print clearly_________________________________________
E-Mail____________________________________ Phone number____________________________
Vehicle license #____________________________
I have received a copy of the Antique Association's Vendors Contract __________(initial)
PLEASE NOTE-- As of September vendor space will be increased to $35.00 per space